1. lens, film and camera body
2. single lens reflex
3. the lens opens and closes to the amount of light.
4. to change lighting speed because it moves to the lens quickly.
5. balance, film speed, aperture size and shutter speed.
6. 150/100 low, it is good for outdoor settings.
7. the film is placed in developing agent that is actually a reducing agent.
Rinse the film with water or use a stop bath that arrests the development process.
the unexposed silver halide crystals are removed in what is called the fixing bath. it dissolves only silver halide crystals leaving the silver metal behind.
the film is washed with water to remove all the processing chemicals. the film strip is dried and the dividual exposures are cut into negatives.
8. black and white, darkroom, film agent and enlarger.
9. developed silver.